5 de abr. de 2013

Do vaguear

I just don’t say anything to you about us becouse I’m afraid, I’m afraid you’ll reject me, afraid you will prefer someone else over me, becouse I can’t write those complex romantic poems you like. I barely can’t even write some romantic shit adressed to you, I mean with your name explicit on it. I’m too afraid you will find me lame, becouse it’s not complex, it’s not poetic it’s just some lame, dreamy and shitty text about you and me being together. Also, I’m ashamed of what I feel about you, I can’t admit it, I can’t admit that… I might really feel something, it just does not seem right becouse I already know you do not feel the same. And… I kinda feel like I’m a monster, becouse It seems that I’m not good enough for anyone.

Encontrei isto no meu tumblr, escrevi-o em Julho, de 2011.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário